This week I got stung by a bee! I know the horror! My mom noticed pretty quickly that I had been stung because I stopped barking at a deer in my backyard to lick my leg. After a few minutes my leg started to swell a bit – and then about an hour later I started to get some swelling under my eye and on my nose. So at 9:30pm my dad rushed off to the pharmacy to get me some benedryl, and after eating 1/2 a tablet and sleeping it off, I woke up in the morning feeling much better.
After my little bee sting incident it got me thinking about being safe – and keeping a pet first aid kit with me in the car and at home just in case anything were to happen.
So I decided to do a little Friday Fetch round-up today of some of my favorite pet first aid kits out there.
Any pet parents out there have a first aid kit for their dogs at home? Have suggestions for must-have products to include? Leave a comment below, I’d love to hear from you!