Being a Super Hero means many different things. Not only do you have duties to uphold, but you also have to live by the Super Hero Code. And since you are my friends, I’m going to share with you the super top-secret Super Hero Code. Which means this is on a need-to know basis….and I better not find it all over Facebook! *wink*
Ammo’s Super Hero Code
1. You have to look extra dashing in your Super Hero cape (spandex tights are optional – as not everyone can pull those off).
2. You have to have a charming smile that makes everyone instantly fall in love with you. (This one’s for the ladies).
3. You need to be able to bark in the face of danger (growling can be substituted if need be), because Super Heroes can’t be weenies.
4. Your greatest weapon is your nose, and a great Super Hero can smell friend or foe from a mile away.
5. You need to have bulging muscles and the ability to think on your toes.
6. You have to be smart and courageous or at least hide the fact that you like to snuggle under the covers with your mom at night.
7. All Super Heroes like cookies. (and we’re never too proud to accept donations – please see my mailing address below) *wink*
8. You must never take yourself too seriously, and laugh everyday.
9. You must have a heart of gold
10. And most importantly….Super Heroes don’t have to clean their bedrooms, pick up their toys, or brush their teeth. Did you hear that mom? It’s in the code! *wink*
Now go forth and be Super everyday!